Nomination and Remuneration Committee
The Nomination and Remuneration Committee (NRC) provides advice and recommendations to the Board of Commissioners (BOC) in regards to the nomination and remuneration of BOC and the Board of Directors (BOD) members.
The NRC is chaired by an Independent Commissioner and acts independently in performing their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s NRC Charter.
In performing its nominating function, the NRC is responsible for:
- Providing recommendation to the BOC in regards to the composition, nominating policy and criteria as well as the performance evaluation policy of BOD and BOC members;
- Assisting the BOC in evaluating the performance of BOD and BOC members;
- Providing recommendation to the BOC on the competency development programme for BOD and BOC members; and
- Providing recommendation on the candidate of BOD and/or BOC members to the BOC to be proposed at the General Meeting of Shareholders (“GMS”).
For remuneration function, NRC is responsible for:
- Providing recommendation to the BOC on the remuneration structure, policy and amount of BOD and BOC members; and
- Assisting the BOC in conducting performance evaluation and aligning the remuneration of BOD and BOC members.
The NRC consists of 3 members who will be serving until 2020 as follow:
|Chairman||:||Prof. Dr. Teddy Pawitra|
|Member||:||Franky Oesman Widjaja|
|Member||:||Rafael Buhay Concepcion, Jr.|
Their brief profiles can be found in the Board of Commissioners’ profile